Hi there! I’m Kelly. I write about life’s little fails and all the good and funny that comes from them. I have four kids, but I struggle with domesticity. I also have a second degree black belt, but I eat massive helpings of humble pie at every single karate class. According to Merriam Webster’s definition, I am failing, but in my heart I define it as perpetual trying.
- to not do (something that you should do or are expected to do)
If people don’t expect me to do laundry, then the lack of underwear is not a fail, right?
- to lose strength : weaken
This applies to anything I write about bootcamp or karate.
- to be or become absent or inadequate
In my house, the dinner supply failed.
- to leave undone : neglect
Ya, this applies to every domestic chore.
- to not succeed as a business : to become bankrupt
Dear gawd, don’t let this definition apply to me.
So come on! Come fail with me. It’ll be fun.